Terms and Conditions
Ben Adams Architects Limited is a registered private limited company since 2010, registration number 07143285, residing at 99 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0JF.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Ben Adams Architects offers architectural services and any associated services in relation to this. Data is collected during every day business via communication with employees, clients, suppliers and other third parties. This policy outlines how we may use your data, in accordance with GDPR.
Which personal data do we collect?
• Name & Job title
• Demographic information (e.g. postcode)
• Email address or phone number
• Data from website usage
• Any other information you share with us
This data may have been shared via business card, email, in person or over the phone.
How do we use this information?
• To help constantly improve the services and products we offer
• Newsletters, emails or phone calls to keep you up to date with any news or offers which we think are relevant to you
• Marketing, communications and surveys
• Responding to enquires
• Internal record keeping on a secure database
• Improving website experience and use
• Data for suppliers, materials, and third-party services
We take every measure to ensure there is no unauthorised access to our secure databases, whether that be physical, electronic or administrative safeguards to protect this information. This data is held for no longer than required, we must keep records for at least 6 years from the end of the last company financial year.
What are your rights?
• Request a copy of data, and correction of any out of date information
• Request any information be erased, where it is deemed no longer necessary to retain such information
• If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing please write to us or email us
In the unlikely event of a data breach we shall endeavour to inform individuals if we think their rights are effected. We will aim to notify the required personnel within 72 hours of becoming aware.